The University of Nairobi Alumni Association (UONAA) in partnership with the College of Architecture and Engineering (CAE) is launching Engineering & ADD Alumni Chapters on Thursday, 5th September 2013 at Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi from 6pm-9pm.
The Chief Guests for the event will be Eng. Michael Kamau (Cabinet Secretary, Transport & Infrastructure) representing Engineers and Arch. Mariam El Mawy (Principal Secretary, Lands, Housing and Urban Development) representing Architecture, Design and Development (ADD).
The sponsors of the event are:
- Communication Commission of Kenya (CCK)
- Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Ltd (KETRACO)
- General Motors East Africa (GM EA)
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Kenya (ACEK)
- Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board (KNEB)
- Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC)
University of Nairobi Alumni Association (UONAA)
Kenya Science Campus, Ngong Road
P.O. Box 30197-00100
Tel: +254 020 231 9182