Kisumu Online Courses Workshop
Venue: Kisumu Hotel
Date: 27th – 30th January, 2016
The main goal of the Kisumu Online Courses’ Workshop was to introduce and familiarize participants with contents and delivery procedure for the courses. This was with the view of ensuring effective enrollment, ease of learning and successful course completion of the participants.
Partners to this workshop included: the University of Nairobi, Capacity Building Fellowship Fellows, their supervisors and advisors drawn from the participating local partners (in the Western region). These Participating Local Partners are:
- AIC Litein Hospital
- Kakamega County Hospital
- Homa Bay County Government
- Justice and Mercy Integrated Community Project
- Busia County Referral Hospital
Also in attendance was a team from two of our collaborating Universities: Egerton University and Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology.
The achievements of the workshop were:
- Acquainting participants with the UoN HIV Capacity Building Fellowship
- Introducing participants to the UHIV Fellowship Online Courses
- Enrolling the participants to the courses of their choice
- Discussing the UHIV Fellowship 6 Month Medium-Term Training