- UNIVERSITY LIFE
- ABOUT UON
- MEDIA CENTRE
7th Operations Research Society of Eastern Africa (ORSEA) Conference - 13th to 14th October 2011
The School of Business, University of Nairobi in conjunction with Makerere University Business School and University of Dar es Salaam Business School, take great privilege in hosting the Seventh Operations Research Society of Eastern Africa (ORSEA) Conference.
The conference will also feature the first INFORMS/IFORS/ORSEA International Teaching Effectiveness Colloquium. The conference and colloquim will be held between 13th to 14th October 2011 at the Kenyatta International Conference Center (KICC). The School invites all interested parties to participate in the conference as a paper presenter and/or delegate.
Paper presenters can submit papers online here
The theme for 7th ORSEA Conference is: "Role of Operations Research in the National Visions within the East African community and Regional Integration".
- Deadline for submission of Abstracts -15th April 2011 (Extended to 30th May 2011)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance -within a week of submission
- Full Paper Submission-30th July 2011
- Notification of Paper Acceptance (with any requested changes) -15th August 2011
- Final Paper Submission (with changes)-15th Sep 2011
- Deadline for Confirmation of attendance-15th Sep 2011